Swansea Spa &
Please schedule your session by calling/texting 508-677-5040 (understanding we are sometimes booked out up to 2-4vweeks dependent upon your availability.) We will email a confidential intake form that will help us maximize the safety and effectiveness of your session, so please be sure to answer to the best of your ability. If you aren't able to do this prior to your session, we will take a few minutes before your appointment to complete together. Please let us know in advance if there are any allergies or medical issues (such as pregnancy as we don't offer pregnancy massage but can refer you to someone local) that we would need to be aware of prior to your scheduled appointment.
We are a single therapist studio so an appointment is always needed and we have no waiting room available. We allow ample time between sessions so when you arrive, please park in driveway directly in front of Swansea Spa and Myofascial Release located at 10 Lafayette Street in Swansea, MA.
Please arrive to your first visit promptly so you aren't feeling rushed. We will have a bit of extra time set aside for your first visit to answer any questions and to understand your preferences (music, aromatherapy, etc.). After our consultation, I will leave the room for you to undress to your comfort level and for the modality we will be utilizing. You will always be comfortably draped with a sheet and blanket.
I will gently alert you at the end of the session and please take your time getting up as some people experience light headedness after. You will be provided water and please be sure to stay hydrated for the next several days.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at 508-677-5040 (call/text) or email Steph@SwanseaSpa.com. Your comfort and satisfaction are my priority and I consider it a privilege and honor that you chose me for your massage.
Massage Therapy Tips:
1. Communicate and ask any questions or make any comments throughout your session.
2. It is suggested to not eat a large meal before your massage for your comfort.
3. Try to arrive promptly so you are relaxed and not feeling rushed.
4. Drink plenty of water today and for the next several days following your session.
5. Please communicate if you have any allergens prior to your appointment.
6. If possible, remove your jewelry prior to your appointment or place in dish provided at the spa.
7. Allow yourself some alone time to integrate your session after if you are able to so that you can fully feel the effects of your session.
Lastly, I am a professionally trained Massage Therapist who meets all state and local requirements and I follow a strict ethical code. To protect both my client and myself, inappropriate behavior will NEVER be tolerated and local authorities will be notified.
Thank you for choosing Swansea Spa.
Licensed Massage Therapist